- To assist the elders' office in taking care of the church members needs (dividing food on the table) while they lead the evangelistic mission of the church.
- Establishing a retention programme that will ensure all members baptized or transferred to our church remain committed participants in our activities.
- Establish a visitation programme for all the church members who are bereaved and/or hospitalized to offer encouragement.
- Establishing needy cases among our members and working in collaboration with the relevant departments to organize sustainable solutions.
- Ensuring orderly services by organizing the seating arrangements, ushering members during church services.
- Enhancing and participating in our official roles during church organized services including:
Funeral and burial services
Regular church services