To nurture children to be reverent, confident and ready to witness for Christ.
- Encourage parents to take charge of their children during divine service.
- Instill discipline in children through various club activities e.g. camp-out, Vacational bible school.
- Regular participation of children in church programs through quarterly sabbaths, singing, presentation of stories during the divine service.
- Outreach through visitations to orphanages/homes for the old/physically handicapped and through the ministry of singing in the community around.
- Ensuring that children programs are interesting and captivating through adequate preparation by all those concerned.
- Encouraging children to bring their non-Adventist friends to church especially during their special days/Sabbath.
WEEKLY SABBATH CHILDREN' FEATURES
SABBATH FACILITATOR TITLE POWERPOINT/PDF AUDIO